Thursday, April 19, 2007

Brann - Strømsgodset 3-1


They've rebuilt half the stadium, just ready days before the season started. I'm not entirely sure what's different, seeing as I'd never been there before... But it looked nice!


The keeper I've never seen before, in spite of him living next door to The Guy, catches the ball and, well, I got the picture... He's kinda cute...


That's the winning goal, you can almost see the ball in there.



And my favourite: Three Brann-players,the keeper abandoned by his team mates, and Superman on the big screen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
if you like The Ark and their song "the worrying kind", give them YOUR wote in the eurovision song contest this saturday!

Take care :)

apples said...

Oh you Swedes never stop at anything to get attention - random blog-hopping and whatnot :)

But... your glam-rock band won't win anyway, that's so 2004.

DJ FunkyGrrL said...

Is that Norway's socccer team?